Oral Surgeon in Midtown Manhattan
Welcome to the practice of Alex M. Greenberg, DDS, PC
We offer a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from sinus lift surgery to wisdom teeth removal. We diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
Proponents of the latest technology, including computer guided surgery, growth factors and stem cells technology, we provide world-class dental care for our patients. Our staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation in our state of the art office. With Dr. Greenberg‘s decades of experience and knowledge of new dental technologies, your family’s oral health is in the best of hands.
18 East 48th Street, Suite 1702
New York, NY
We are open Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
Alex M. Greenberg, DDS, PC has authored several leading textbooks on surgery
What sets our oral surgeon apart?
Active and innovative, Dr. Greenberg continues to be recognized for his commitment to providing only the highest level of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is fully dedicated to serving on various teaching staffs and medical teams as well as participating in continuing education and training to further develop his expertise in all aspects of oral care. Dr. Greenberg:
- Has written 5 textbooks on oral, maxillofacial, and craniomaxillofacial surgery and dental implants
- Performs advanced reconstructive surgery
- Is experienced in facial cosmetic implants
- Was trained as a fellow by a leading European professor
- Helped in the first total jaw and facial transplant in 2006
- Participated in one of the Fox News top 10 medical cases worldwide in 2007
- Operates with the ENT and plastic surgeons at Mount Sinai Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Has extensive experience in facial trauma, especially in minimally invasive endoscopic mandibular condyle fracture repair
- Teaches at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and The Mount Sinai Hospital
Excellence in Dental Implant Care
We are committed to keeping ahead of the curve when it comes to techniques and advancement, and we are proud to always use latest technology, such as our CT Cone Beam technology for advanced imaging. In addition to premium equipment, our doctors’ specialty training beyond dental school ensures excellence in dental implant planning, surgery, and general anesthesia.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
We understand that wisdom teeth removal can sound intimidating, so our friendly staff invites you and your child to schedule a consultation to discuss your questions and concerns. Between the ages of 17 and 25 is the ideal window of opportunity for a comfortable, safe and complication-free extraction. Don’t wait. Call Address & Phone Phone Number 212-319-9700 and schedule a wisdom teeth evaluation today!
Bone grafting is a routine procedure performed daily in our office, most often in preparation for a dental implant or an extraction. When replacing teeth and repairing gums, we use advanced techniques in implant dentistry, sinus lifting, and bone grafting. Dr. Greenberg’s unsurpassed level of expertise combined with his gentle and compassionate care deliver only the best customized treatment. Trained in all methods of IV sedation and anesthesia, our team will keep you safe and comfortable throughout your procedure.